Friday, March 18, 2011

3/18/11

Okay so far I've:
  1. Changed up the logo, and sent an email to Filip. I haven't hear back yet. You can see the logo here. 
  2. Added more interactiveness to my site. If you click on the "Enter" (i know it's ugly, but it's just a placeholder) it load new html, WITHOUT OPENING A NEW PAGE. I know! this state-of-the-art .svg technology sure is cool.
  3. Worked on the css. Unfortunately I can't use .svg as background images, or at least not in firefox. If you go to site, and right-click and go to "View Background Image" you see the image, but it will not display on the actual site for some reason. oh well.

1 comment:

  1. You are investigating technologies which will be of great use to all of us in our web development educational community, so please take the time to document what you are learning well.

    I am *very* interested in your experience using the embed tag with the SVG image you are using as a heading for you web site. Even in Firefox 4 (and only the latest Firefox and Chrome are all that matter to me at this point - since it is by them we measure the newest web standards), when I click on the active links inside the SVG, I sometimes get scroll bars around the image. Do you know why?

    ReplyDelete