Friday, April 8, 2011

3/8/11

Since I missed the last two days of the career center class, I put some time in tonight working on the chapter 3 & 5 illustrations. Since these are flowcharts, I developed a marking system that should be apparent.
Here is an example:
I have made .svg s for the flowcharts, but I can only post .gif previews here.







I hope these work !!

Also, on the 4th quarter project proposal, my goal is to illustrate the entire book. I'm pretty sure I'll have enough time to accomplish this. Already, I have illustrated the first 5 chapters. Completely this project will give me the experience of working on long projects with graphic design.
Thanks !!

1 comment:

  1. No man, *thank you*! This book gets quite a bit of viewing, so you'll be getting your name out there and adding something good to your resume, all while making a real contribution to CS education...

    ReplyDelete